Application of ultrasound for drug carrier monitoring and remote drug release for nanoparticle mediated drug delivery concepts in tumor therapy
- Studies on the development and characterization of sonosensitive organic nanoparticles for an ultrasound controlled, local release of pharmaceutical agents (https://gepris.dfg.de/gepris/projekt/399327646)
- Ultrasound methods for quantitative imaging of the distribution of magnetic nanoparticles in biological tissue in connection with drug delivery concepts and magnetic hyperthermia for localized tumor treatment (https://gepris.dfg.de/gepris/projekt/452821018)
No projects found.
- Fink, M., Rupitsch, S.J., Lyer, S., & Ermert, H. (2021). Quantitative Determination of Local Density of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Used for Drug Targeting Employing Inverse Magnetomotive Ultrasound. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. https://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2021.3068791
- Fink, M., Rupitsch, S., Ermert, H., & Lyer, S. (2020). In Vivo Study on Magnetomotive Ultrasound Imaging in the Framework of Nanoparticle based Magnetic Drug Targeting. Current Directions in Biomedical Engineering, 6(3). https://dx.doi.org/10.1515/cdbme-2020-3139
- George, B., Lehner, M., Fink, M., Rupitsch, S., Hiltl, P.-T., Savsek, U.,... Ermert, H. (2020). Determination of the Cavitation Pressure Threshold in Focused Ultrasound Wave Fields applied to Sonosensitive, Biocompatible Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery Applications. In Current Directions in Biomedical Engineering 2020. Leipzig.