Disruptive technologies and digitization revolutionize medical diagnostics and treatment. With a strong background and a track record in basic and clinical neurosciences, my research focus lies on neurostimulation and neuromodulation in diseases of the nervous system such as epilepsies, glaucoma, pain, and Parkinson’s disease.
- Electrical stimulation of the retina and the optic nerve in patients with progressive vision loss due to glaucoma.
- Electrical cortical stimulation in pharmacoresistant focal epilepsies.
- Transcutaneous stimulation of the auricular branch of the vagus nerve in epilepsies, migraine, and chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring.
No projects found.
- Ellrich, J., Catus, F., Greco, C., Lokiec, F., & Picaut, P. (2022). PHARMACOKINETICS AND SAFETY OF TOPICAL VS ORAL ADMINISTRATION OF AMITRIPTYLINE HYDROCHLORIDE-IMPLICATIONS FOR NEUROPATHIC PAIN. In JOURNAL OF THE PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (pp. S42-S43). HOBOKEN: WILEY.