My research is focused on magnetic resonance imaging, in particular on diffusion-weighted imaging and quantitative susceptibility mapping. We develop new pulse sequences, post processing schemes, but also focus on the underlying theory.
- Diffusion-weighted imaging and quantitative susceptibility mapping of the breast, liver, prostate, and brain
- Development of new MRI pulse sequences
- Development of new MRI post processing schemes
- Joint evaluation of new MR methods with radiology
No projects found.
- Ludwig, D., Laun, F.B., Ladd, M.E., Bachert, P., & Kuder, T.A. (2021). Apparent exchange rate imaging: On its applicability and the connection to the real exchange rate. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mrm.28714
- Mayer, P., Fritz, F., Koell, M., Skornitzke, S., Bergmann, F., Gaida, M.M.,... Stiller, W. (2021). Assessment of tissue perfusion of pancreatic cancer as potential imaging biomarker by means of Intravoxel incoherent motion MRI and CT perfusion: correlation with histological microvessel density as ground truth. Cancer Imaging, 21(1). https://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s40644-021-00382-x
- Riexinger, A., Laun, F.B., Hoeger, S.A., Wiesmüller, M., Uder, M., Hensel, B.,... Heiß, R. (2021). Effect of compression garments on muscle perfusion in delayed-onset muscle soreness: A quantitative analysis using intravoxel incoherent motion MR perfusion imaging. NMR in Biomedicine. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/nbm.4487
- Voelker, M.N., Kraff, O., Goerke, S., Laun, F.B., Hanspach, J., Pine, K.J.,... Quick, H.H. (2021). The traveling heads 2.0: Multicenter reproducibility of quantitative imaging methods at 7 Tesla. NeuroImage, 232. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2021.117910
- Hanspach, J., Nagel, A.M., Hensel, B., Uder, M., Koros, L., & Laun, F.B. (2020). Sample size estimation: Current practice and considerations for original investigations in MRI technical development studies. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mrm.28550
- Mlynarska-Bujny, A., Bickelhaupt, S., Laun, F.B., König, F., Lederer, W., Daniel, H.,... Kuder, T.A. (2020). Influence of residual fat signal on diffusion kurtosis MRI of suspicious mammography findings. Scientific Reports, 10(1). https://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-70154-3
- Riexinger, A., Laun, F.B., Bickelhaupt, S., Seuß, H., Uder, M., Hensel, B., & Saake, M. (2020). On the dependence of the cardiac motion artifact on the breathing cycle in liver diffusion-weighted imaging. PLoS ONE, 15(10 October). https://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0239743
- Riexinger, A., Martin, J., Wetscherek, A., Kuder, T.A., Uder, M., Hensel, B., & Laun, F.B. (2020). An optimized b-value distribution for triexponential intravoxel incoherent motion (IVIM) in the liver. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mrm.28582